Sunday, June 13, 2010

KPOP is Here to Stay

Obsessed with Korean drama esp with Eugene Kim, I stumbled upon this so-called 90's trio that paved the way into my obsession of KPOP MUSIC. If my memory serves me right, it was undoubtedly the tr i-o S.E.S who first caught my senses and invited me to k pop world. Composed of Shoo, Eugene and Sea, the group was considered to be one of the greatest artist of the k pop industry. The group started in the year 1996, releasing their first album 'Cute Girls Era', later that year. My favorite member was Eugene, her cuteness is so irresistible, along with her co-members, they are a perfect group to have.

Then came another act that made me love kpop more and they're amazingly good and not to mention ~HAWT!, and they are F.i.n.kL (Fine Killing Liberty). They are composed of Lee Hyori, Oak Joo Hyun, Lee Jin and Sung Yu Ri, these fresh and sexy group sports some really good bodies with ranging vocals. Oak's great vocals, dancing antics of Hyori, and the cuteness of Jin and Yu Ri made me love their awesome group(I love their original version of 'Now').

It came to past that every year a new kpop act blossoms to stardom. In fact by the year 2005-2007, a lot of them did bloom to the fullest. SM Entertainment, YG group, JYPe, Cube E and other k pop engines did not fail to launch brand new acts that would surely satisfy every kpop fan cravings.

NOTE: This is not an updated list.
 
S.E.S






F.i.nkl




Super Junior


Girls Generation(SNSD)

BoA

DBSK(TVXQ)


Wonder Girls

Bigbang

Fine Treasures Island (FT. Island)

Loveholic

Se7en


Lee Hyori


2ne1



KARA


T-ara


After School


Rainbow


Baby V.O.X


2PM


U~Kiss


MBLAQ


B2ST


Sugar


C.N. Blue


4minute



F(x)



SS501



SHINee






 

It's a Quirkyalone World Afterall Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos